Deadline for Entries: August 5, 2019
Calling all Visual Artists
Are you a rock star visual artist specializing in painting, illustration, surrealism and/or drawing?
Do you have strong leadership and communication skills?
Are You comfortable working with people?
A Conductor, in music, is a person who traditionally conducts an orchestra, musical group, or a chorus in the performance and interpretation of a wide range of works. Developed by Art of Everyone, an Artist
We ARE LOOKING FOR GREAT TALENT TO JOIN OUR SPECIALIZED TEAM OF ARTIST CONDUCTORS.
Art of Everyone is a unique experiential art company, providing a once in a lifetime artistic experience for corporate events, music festivals, team building, trade shows, executive retreats, product launches and, grand openings to name a few. All of the art is created in real-time under the direction of specially trained Artist Conductors.
As an Artist Conductor, you will be tapping into a highly engaging communication realm, as you translate your creative vision, guiding participants to follow your lead, from the type of stroke to use to the pressure being applied to the canvas. This ability to communicate with the participants and lead them is as important as your ability to create beautiful art.
Who CAn Enter?
Rockstar visual artists specializing in:
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- All applicants should specialize in either painting, illustration, surrealism and/or drawing, tattoo, graffiti, comic and landscape. Figurative work a plus.
- Must possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must be very comfortable working with people in general as well as a high level of comfort having direct contact and communication with our clients.
You are invited to submit up to fifteen works through the Artrepreneur platform.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK, A PERSONAL SUMMARY AND A RESUME.
Review the instructions below and download the Detailed Rules for this Open Call, which may include items not shown on this page. Then click the “Start Your Submission” button.
Step 1: CLick Start Your Submission
- Start the application process by clicking the “Start Your Submission” button.
- You will be redirected to the Open Call Page on Artrepreneur.
- Click the “Apply” button to begin the application
- If you are not currently a member of Artrepreneur, you will be directed to join. Artrepreneur is free to join.
Step 2: Upload Your Artwork
- The Open Call Wizard will guide you through the upload process
- Add details about your work or series of works.
- After uploading, your work will be available from the Manage your Art menu item. If you submitted more than one work, a portfolio will be available on your “view my portfolio” page.
Step 3: Upload or Build a Resume
- Click on the “build a resume” menu item and hit the edit button.
- Add your personal summary and other details.
- Upload a PDF resume or build one by adding creative highlights.
- Although building your full resume is not required for this open call, we suggest adding some creative highlights so you can be found more easily by Artrepreneur members and on internet search engines.
To verify your submission, click the manage my applications menu item to see your submission. You may edit your resume and artwork details or change any images in your submitted portfolio at any time prior to the submission deadline. For additional information on how to use artrepreneur effectively, view this video tutorial.
Process and results
- Art of Everyone will reach out to those that meet the minimum requirements. Finalists are selected and will be invited to an in-person audition.
- The audition process will be a combination of high-level training in our technique and evaluation of your abilities.
- Auditions will be held at WeWork Nomad in NYC. Finalist should allow for a minimum of 2 hours for evaluation and practice.
- A select group will be invited back for a final round of training & conducting auditions.
- Artwork from these applicants will be permanently displayed on the Artrepreneur Open Call Finalist Page.
- An AOE Badge will be permanently placed on their Artrepreneur profile.
You're in !
- Those selected to join the AOE team will be featured across Artrepreneur’s and Art of Everyone’s social media channels.
- Winners will also be mentioned in newsletters going out to our 10,000+ strong network of Artrepreneurs.
Dates and Deadlines
The following are tentative dates and subject to change:
Applications accepted as of June 25.
AOE will review submissions by August 5.
Selected semi-finalists will be contacted for in-person auditions by August 15.
Callbacks will be announced by August 25.
About Art of Everyone
WHO HIRES US – Art of Everyone is hired by creative agencies, corporations, advertisers, private and public events as well as philanthropic and educational organizations.
ASSIGNMENTS – Depending on the type of activation, we will assign one or more Artist Conductors to fit the needs of
EXAMPLE ACTIVATION – The range of opportunities here will be great. From one painting being created for a team bonding event to a larger program requiring multiple
Every visual work communicates an idea and has the power to change perceptions, opinions, styles, habits, and even people’s way of life. Join the Artrepreneur Community to be part of the conversation. Whether you want to showcase yourself and your work, find a creative job, hire talent, buy your next art piece, or want to learn about the business of art, Artrepreneur is your starting point.